Download Sublime Text 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Sublime Text App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Sublime Text Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Sublime Text?
Sublime Text is a Code Editors App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Sublime Text for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Sublime Text.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Text Editor Pro for Windows 10
How to Install Sublime Text on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Sublime Text setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Pinegrow latest version
Install Easy XML Editor latest version
How to Uninstall Sublime Text from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Sublime Text.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Sublime Text Free?
Sublime Text is a Free Trial software. Downloading Sublime Text is free from FilesWin.com
Is Sublime Text Safe?
Yes, Sublime Text is safe to install on Windows 10.
Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. You’ll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features and amazing performance. It is built from custom components, providing for unmatched responsiveness. From a powerful, custom cross-platform UI toolkit, to an unmatched syntax highlighting engine, Sublime Text sets the bar for performance.
Projects in Sublime Text capture the full contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts – all your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened.
Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines or words.
Triggered with Ctrl+P, it is possible to:
Type part of a file name to open it.
Type @ to jump to symbols, # to search within the file, and : to go to a line number.
These shortcuts can be combined, so [email protected] may take you to a function read_file within a file text_parser.py. Similarly, tp:100 would take you to line 100 of the same file.
Using information from syntax definitions, Sublime Text automatically generates a project-wide index of every class, method and function. This index powers Goto Definition, which is exposed in three different ways:
A popup is displayed when hovering over a symbol
Pressing F12 when the caret is on a symbol
The Goto Symbol in Project functionality
Symbol indexing can be customized on a per-syntax basis via configuration files, allowing users to tailor the feature to their needs.
Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times. Multiple selections allow you to interactively change many lines at once, rename variables with ease, and manipulate files faster than ever.
Try pressing Ctrl+Shift+L to split the selection into lines and Ctrl+D to select the next occurrence of the selected word. To make multiple selections with the mouse, take a look at the Column Selection documentation.
The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality, like sorting, changing the syntax and changing the indentation settings. With just a few keystrokes, you can search for what you want, without ever having to navigate through the menus or remember obscure key bindings.
Show the Command Palette with Ctrl+Shift+P.
- Main Category: Code Editors App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: Sublime HQPublisher Homepage: https://www.sublimetext.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Sublime Text or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.