Download LibreOffice (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download LibreOffice App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base to open and edit all your office documents. Fast and efficient. View the Full Download & Install Guide
LibreOffice Complete Download and Install Guide
How to Download LibreOffice for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for LibreOffice.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download iSlide for Windows 10
How to Install LibreOffice on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded LibreOffice setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install yWriter latest version
How to Uninstall LibreOffice from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for LibreOffice.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is LibreOffice Free?
LibreOffice is a Freeware software. Downloading LibreOffice is free from FilesWin.com
Is LibreOffice Safe?
Yes, LibreOffice is safe to install on Windows 10.
No one can go without an office software installed on his PC, tablet, or even mobile. At least, we need a word reader to open word files sent to us from our teacher, student, or teamwork. Sometimes, we need more than just a word reader. For example, we need readers and editors for Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other office files. Microsoft office is used to be the only office suite available, and it is not free! Fortunately, LibreOffice came to the scene. Obviously, it is the best free office software which is based on OpenOffice.
Best Microsoft Office free alternative
LibreOffice is the best free Microsoft Office alternative at the moment. You don’t have to pay anything to download and install it on your windows PC or laptop. In addition, it is compatible with Microsoft office files, so you can view and edit all office files. Although it can open and edit any Microsoft Office file, you can’t save edited files as Microsoft extensions.
Just like OpenOffice and WPS Office, LibreOffice is totally free. In other words, you can use it without any restrictions on any number of devices. You don not have to pay anything for using LibreOffice.
LibreOffice full version includes the following apps:
- Writer, as Word alternative
- Impress for presentations, as Powerpoint alternative
- Draw for vector graphics and flowcharts
- Base for databases, as Access alternative
- Calc for spreadsheets
- Math for formula editing
LibreOffice update for Windows 10 and supported languages
After installing the latest version update of LibreOffice, you can start working with Word, Powerpoint, and Excel files. Writer has all the necessary features you need from a modern word processor. It can produce documents in the standard formats such as letters, faxes, and agendas. Furthermore, Calc and Impress give you extra tools to deal with spreadsheets and multimedia presentations.
LibreOffice supports a large list of the most popular languages. This support comprises: Localized user interface, AutoCorrect list, Spell-check dictionaries, and Hyphenation patterns. Also, Localized help system, and Grammar check are supported. English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Turkish, Italian, German, and many other languages are available.
LibreOffice is the most advanced, real, and free office suite that can compete with the paid Microsoft office. It has Writer, Impress, Draw, Base, Calc, and Math apps. Supports most spoken languages and has a portable version. Above all, it is compatible with Windows 10 and can work on your Windows powered PC, laptop or tablet. Portable version of LibreOffice is available in the download section.
- Main Category: Office Software App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-05-07 Publisher: The Document Foundation Publisher Homepage: https://www.libreoffice.org
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for LibreOffice or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.