Download Microsoft Edge 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Microsoft Edge App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: The next web browser from Microsoft after the previous internet explorer. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Microsoft Edge Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Microsoft Edge?
Microsoft Edge is a Web Browsers App for Windows 10. It is the next web browser from Microsoft after the previous internet explorer. New versions are based on the open source browser, Chromium. This move to chromium enabled Microsoft Edge to compete with other popular internet browsers like Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Not to mention, it has bookmarks manager, extensions support, anonymous mode, and a download manager. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Microsoft Edge for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Microsoft Edge.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Puffin Browser for Windows 10
How to Install Microsoft Edge on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Microsoft Edge setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Rambox latest version
How to Uninstall Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Microsoft Edge.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Microsoft Edge Free?
Microsoft Edge is a Freeware software. Downloading Microsoft Edge is free from FilesWin.com
Is Microsoft Edge Safe?
Yes, Microsoft Edge is safe to install on Windows 10.
Microsoft Edge was firstly introduced with the first release of windows 10 as a replacement of the old outdated Internet Explorer. Microsoft tries its best to make this browser faster, more secure, more modern, and feature rich. It claims that their Edge is faster than Google Chrome and FireFox, which are the most used web browsers. Microsoft Edge doesn’t use its own web rendering engine anymore. Instead, new versions of Edge come based on the chromium project, just like the other big guys.
Modern web standards support, fast browsing, security, password management, tabbed browsing, and plugin support are the main features of Microsoft Edge. Moreover, it uses chromium to create better web compatibility for users and less confusion of web developers. Dark Mode, download manager, article saving, bookmarks, built-in translator and synchronization are other features to mention.
Why you may use Microsoft Edge as the default browser
For considerable reasons, you may consider Edge as your main internet browser. Firstly, being developed by the same developers of windows 10, we can expect better launch speed, better compatibility, and better support. Secondly, it is compatible with Cortana – the Microsoft assistant – and other Microsoft products. Thirdly, you can find Edge editions for android, iOS, and MacOS, making it easy to sync and work across devices. It also supports installation of extensions from Chrome Web Store.
In the meantime, it comes as the default browser on windows 10 operating system and is used to open any web page.
Edge support for Windows 7, 8/8.1 and 10 – App update
Microsoft Edge is using the chromium project in the new updated releases, therefore, it now supports versions 7 and 8 in addition to windows 10. And as we mentioned above, the chromium project enables Edge App to support a wide range of platforms and operating systems like android, iOS, and more. This also gives it the ability to adopt the new web technologies and standards as soon as possible.
- Modern Web Browser
- More compatibility with Windows 10
- Battery friendly
Microsoft bad reputation of developing a good web browser
- Main Category: Web Browsers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-04-27 Publisher: MicrosoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Microsoft Edge or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.