Download Internet Download Manager (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Internet Download Manager App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Most used paid download manager with great capabilities and regular updates. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Internet Download Manager Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Internet Download Manager?
Internet Download Manager is a Download Managers App for Windows 10. It is one of the most used paid download managers with great capabilities and regular updates. Internet Download Manager or IDM works flawlessly with most internet browsers in a perfect manner. In addition, it has browsers integration extensions for more compatibility. It integrates with Google Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Edge, UC Browser, Vivaldi, and Brave web browsers. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Internet Download Manager for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Internet Download Manager.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Ant Download Manager for Windows 10
How to Install Internet Download Manager on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Internet Download Manager setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall Internet Download Manager from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Internet Download Manager.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Internet Download Manager Free?
Internet Download Manager is a Free Trial software. Downloading Internet Download Manager is free from FilesWin.com
Is Internet Download Manager Safe?
Yes, Internet Download Manager is safe to install on Windows 10.
Internet Download Manager, a.k.a. IDM, is the most popular download manager with extreme download speeds and video download support. It integrates with most web browsers like Chrome, FireFox, Edge, Opera and UC Browser, providing 1-click downloading experience. Extreme download speed is obtained by segmenting downloaded files into several parts and downloading them simultaneously. Moreover, IDM is a good video downloader that can download videos from popular video sites like Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and much more.
Download Scheduler gets all files downloaded while you are sleeping
Sometimes, you want to download many large files one by one and shutdown computer after that. Download scheduler is a great feature to schedule your downloads. It has options to determine download order, speed limit, and number of maximum simultaneous downloads. Furthermore, it gives you the option to specify a certain time to start the download process. You can choose to turn off your device after finishing all the downloads. Simply, you can sleep and ask IDM to do the whole downloading process for you!
Automatic download makes the downloading process more convenient. Internet Download Manager accelerator catches the download links just after you click on them from your supported web browser. In other words, it starts downloading in the background even before you confirm the download and if you cancelled, it removes the downloaded part.
The error recovery and resume capability saves your time and data. It can resume broken downloads resulted from connection error, device shutdown, or any other cause.
Buy Internet Download Manager (IDM) full version
Buying a full version of IDM deserves every cent you pay. Firstly, the full paid version removes the 30 days trial limit and adds extra features to the download manager functionality. Secondly, it gives you the ability to remove all completed downloads from the download list with a single click. Thirdly, and most importantly, you don’t have to search for IDM patch, serial or crack any more. Staying away from these unknown-developer activation files makes your device more immune against malware. In conclusion, if you want a good download manager and can pay some dollars, go for IDM!
It is a video downloader
It is a perfect video downloader that can download videos mostly from any video site. IDM supports downloading videos from Youtube, Twitch, Dailymotion, Vimeo, .. itc. Automatically recognizes the video content found in the web page and gives you a download button with various quality options.
- Main Category: Download Managers App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-02-07 Publisher: Tonec Inc Publisher Homepage: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Internet Download Manager or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.