Download Atom 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Atom App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: A hackable text editor for the 21st Century View the Full Download & Install Guide
Atom Complete Download and Install Guide
Atom is a Code Editors App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Atom for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Atom.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download HTMLPad for Windows 10
How to Install Atom on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Atom setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Sublime Text latest version
Install Brackets latest version
How to Uninstall Atom from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Atom.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Atom Free?
Atom is a Freeware software. Downloading Atom is free from FilesWin.com
Is Atom Safe?
Yes, Atom is safe to install on Windows 10.
Atom-IDE is a set of optional packages to bring IDE-like functionality to Atom and improve language integrations. Get smarter context-aware auto-completion, code navigation features such as an outline view, go to definition and find all references. You can also hover-to-reveal information, diagnostics (errors and warnings) and document formatting. To get all these IDE features, open Atom IDE UI in Atom and install the package.
A text editor is at the core of a developer’s toolbox, but it doesn’t usually work alone. Work with Git and GitHub directly from Atom with the GitHub package.
Create new branches, stage and commit, push and pull, resolve merge conflicts, view pull requests and more—all from within your editor. The GitHub package is already bundled with Atom, so you’re ready to go!
Atom works across operating systems. Use it on OS X, Windows, or Linux.
Built-in package manager
Search for and install new packages or create your own right from Atom.
Atom helps you write code faster with a smart and flexible autocomplete.
File system browser
Easily browse and open a single file, a whole project, or multiple projects in one window.
Split your Atom interface into multiple panes to compare and edit code across files.
Find and replace
Find, preview, and replace text as you type in a file or across all your projects.
- Main Category: Code Editors App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: AtomPublisher Homepage: https://atom.io/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Atom or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.