Download Google Chrome (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Google Chrome App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Get Google Chrome and enjoy fast, feature rich and secure internet browser with a password manager and extensions support. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Google Chrome Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Google Chrome?
Google Chrome is a Web Browsers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Google Chrome for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Google Chrome.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Brave Browser for Windows 10
How to Install Google Chrome on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Google Chrome setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Basilisk latest version
Install Cent Browser latest version
How to Uninstall Google Chrome from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Google Chrome.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Google Chrome Free?
Google Chrome is a Freeware software. Downloading Google Chrome is free from FilesWin.com
Is Google Chrome Safe?
Yes, Google Chrome is safe to install on Windows 10.
Tired of trying different internet browsers? Concerned about your browser speed, performance, and security while you are browsing the internet? Don’t try any more, Google Chrome is a modern, fast, secure, feature rich and elegant internet browser that will satisfy all your browsing needs.
Discover the password manager, chromecast, and download manager
It comes with a built in password manager to manage all your login information. Furthermore, it offers you a new strong login password every time you are filling a sign up form and saves this password automatically. Not to mention, you can access all saved passwords from setting panel, settings > Passwords, where you can see all your currently listed passwords.
When it comes to google chrome features, we can talk about the speed web page rendering, bookmarks, and chromecast support. Also, it provides a strong secure browsing experience to all users. Download manager scans and blocks malicious downloads before they reach your windows device.
Is there an offline installer for Windows 10?
Google provides a standalone offline setup installers for the latest version of its web browser. In case of interrupted internet connection or if you don’t like online installers, offline installer is a better option. Moreover, you can install the browser from the offline setup file by just simple clicks. Download the Google Chrome offline installer and install it on your windows 10 PC to get the latest advanced features of this awesome browser.
The portable version
The portable version – works without installation – can be obtained from the above download section. In addition, it enables you to run Google Chrome from any USB drive without installation.
- Very fast and based on the Chromium project
- Very secure
- Easy to use with simple user interface
- Compatible with all web standards and technologies
- Built-in Ad-blocker (intrusive ads only)
- Simple and easy to use password manager
Excessive ram usage
- Main Category: Web Browsers App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-03-28 Publisher: Google Publisher Homepage: https://www.google.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Google Chrome or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.