Download Visual Studio Code 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Visual Studio Code App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Lightweight and powerful code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Visual Studio Code Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Visual Studio Code?
Visual Studio Code is a Code Editors App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Visual Studio Code for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Visual Studio Code.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download LopeEdit for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Visual Studio Code on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Visual Studio Code setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Notepad++ latest version
Install Easy XML Editor latest version
How to Uninstall Visual Studio Code from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Visual Studio Code.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Visual Studio Code Free?
Visual Studio Code is a Freeware software. Downloading Visual Studio Code is free from FilesWin.com
Is Visual Studio Code Safe?
Yes, Visual Studio Code is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Visual Studio Code is a code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications. Go beyond syntax highlighting and autocomplete with IntelliSense, which provides smart completions based on variable types, function definitions, and imported modules. Debug code right from the editor. Launch or attach to your running apps and debug with break points, call stacks, and an interactive console.
Git commands built-in.
Working with Git and other SCM providers has never been easier. Review diffs, stage files, and make commits right from the editor. Push and pull from any hosted SCM service.
Extensible and customizable.
Want even more features? Install extensions to add new languages, themes, debuggers, and to connect to additional services. Extensions run in separate processes, ensuring they won’t slow down your editor.
- Main Category: Code Editors App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-07 Publisher: MicrosoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Visual Studio Code or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.