Download AnyDesk (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download AnyDesk App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Connect to remote computers securely and with confidence. View the Full Download & Install Guide
AnyDesk Complete Download and Install Guide
AnyDesk is a Remote Desktop Software App for Windows 10. It enables you to connect to remote computers securely and with confidence. Access all your apps and documents remotely from anywhere, without worrying about your security or slow connection. In addition, it supports all popular operating systems like Windows, Android, Mac OS, iOS and Linux. AnyDesk comes free, just like TeamViewer and TightVNC. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download AnyDesk for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for AnyDesk.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install AnyDesk on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded AnyDesk setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install NoMachine latest version
How to Uninstall AnyDesk from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for AnyDesk.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is AnyDesk Free?
AnyDesk is a Freeware software. Downloading AnyDesk is free from FilesWin.com
Is AnyDesk Safe?
Yes, AnyDesk is safe to install on Windows 10.
AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop app and the world’s most comfortable remote desktop application. Connect to a computer remotely, be it from the other end of the office or halfway around the world. It ensures secure and reliable remote desktop connections for IT professionals and on-the-go individuals alike.
AnyDesk Free Main Features
Access all your programs, documents and files from anywhere, without having to entrust your data to a cloud service.
Low latency, fast data transmissions, frame rates of 60 fps – we know how critical these are when working on a remote desktop. DeskRT codec ensures low lag, even at high screen resolutions or bandwidths of just 100 kB/s.
Fastest remote desktop software on the market that allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software.
Works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android, plus we don’t charge extra for mobile apps.
Banking-standard TLS 1.2 technology to ensure your computer is protected from unauthorized access and RSA 2048 asymmetric encryption to verify every connection. Plus, our servers use Erlang telecommunication technology for maximum reliability.
- Main Category: Remote Desktop Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-07-29 Publisher: AnyDesk SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://anydesk.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for AnyDesk or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.