Download SynWrite 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download SynWrite App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Free source code editor, HTML editor, and Notepad replacement for Windows systems. View the Full Download & Install Guide
SynWrite Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is SynWrite?
SynWrite is a Code Editors App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download SynWrite for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for SynWrite.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Notepad++ for Windows 11, 10
How to Install SynWrite on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded SynWrite setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install LopeEdit latest version
Install WeBuilder latest version
How to Uninstall SynWrite from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for SynWrite.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is SynWrite Free?
SynWrite is a Freeware software. Downloading SynWrite is free from FilesWin.com
Is SynWrite Safe?
Yes, SynWrite is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
SynWrite is a free source code editor, HTML editor, and Notepad replacement for Windows systems. It is a full-featured alternative not only to simple Notepad, but also to professional editors. It combines great ideas from many well known editors into a single, freely available product. It’s a complete environment for Web workers, coders and writers.
SynWrite’s many features include macro recording, code highlighting, code folding, multi-caret editing and regular expressions. (See feature list below.) You can easily extend the editor with plugins written in the Python scripting language.
Many plugins are available here, and you can write your own. You can easily configure it to your needs and even take it with you on a USB flash drive. It’s free, open-source software.
- Syntax highlighting for lots of languages
- Fully customizable highlightings
- Code folding
- Tree structure view for source code
- Support for almost all encodings
- Code templates
- Clipboard history panel
- Search, replace with regular expressions
- Search, replace in multiple files
- External tools support
- Document mini-map feature
- Strings extraction feature
- Customizable hotkeys
- Keyboard macros
- Spell checking
- Zen Coding support
- HTML Tidy support
- Main Category: Code Editors App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-07 Publisher: UVviewsoftPublisher Homepage: http://www.uvviewsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for SynWrite or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.