Download IrfanView (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download IrfanView App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: One of the most popular image viewers worldwide! View the Full Download & Install Guide
IrfanView Complete Download and Install Guide
IrfanView is a Photo Viewers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download IrfanView for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for IrfanView.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Adobe Bridge for Windows 10
How to Install IrfanView on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded IrfanView setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Phototheca latest version
How to Uninstall IrfanView from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for IrfanView.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is IrfanView Free?
IrfanView is a Freeware software. Downloading IrfanView is free from FilesWin.com
Is IrfanView Safe?
Yes, IrfanView is safe to install on Windows 10.
IrfanView supports many images and photos formats and extensions. Designed to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. Seeks to create unique, new and interesting features, unlike some other graphic viewers, whose whole “creativity” is based on feature cloning, stealing of ideas and whole dialogues from ACDSee and/or IrfanView!
- Multimedia player.
- Print option.
- Support for embedded color profiles in JPG/TIF.
- Change color depth.
- Scan (batch scan) support.
- IPTC editing.
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.).
- Screen Capturing.
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs.
- Lossless JPG rotation.
- Shell Extension PlugIn.
- Unicode support.
- Many hotkeys.
- Many command line options.
- Many PlugIns.
- Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like “I Agree” or “Evaluation expired”.
- No registry changes without user action/permission! and much much more.
- Main Category: Photo Viewers App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-10-16 Publisher: irfan skiljan Publisher Homepage: http://www.irfanview.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for IrfanView or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.