Download Xmanager (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Xmanager App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: PC X server which brings the power of X applications to a Windows environment. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Xmanager Complete Download and Install Guide
Xmanager is a SSH Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Xmanager for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Xmanager.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download PuTTY for Windows 10
How to Install Xmanager on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Xmanager setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install PuTTY latest version
Install PuTTYgen latest version
How to Uninstall Xmanager from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Xmanager.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Xmanager Free?
Xmanager is a Free Trial software. Downloading Xmanager is free from FilesWin.com
Is Xmanager Safe?
Yes, Xmanager is safe to install on Windows 10.
Xmanager is the market’s leading PC X server which brings the power of X applications to a Windows environment. With Xmanager, X applications installed on remote UNIX based machines run seamlessly with Windows application side by side.
It provides a powerful session management console, easy-to-use X application launcher, X server profile management tool, SSH module, and a high performance PC X server for securely accessing a remote and virtualized UNIX and Linux environments.
Introducing Xmanager 6’s all new Session Manager. As a dockable pane in your main Xmanager window, you’ll have immediate access to all the essentials required for session management. Easily view, create, edit, and delete sessions on the fly and launch multiple sessions simultaneously. It’s never been easier to manage your sessions!
Session Profiles with Xconfig
Xmanager 6 includes a built in server profile manager. Create profiles with options such as window modes, font catalogs, colors, etc. and apply them to your sessions. With Xconfig, you can set it once and avoid the hassle of manually settings options for each session.
Quick & Easy X Application Launching with Xstart
Use Xmanager 6’s Xstart to launch single X applications quickly and efficiently. Xstart session files can be managed from within Xmanager 6 for easy access to your frequently accessed X applications.
Dynamic Search for All Available UNIX/Linux Hosts
When Xmanager 6 starts, it dynamically searches for all accessible hosts in your network. Xmanger 6 creates dynamic sessions automatically so there is no need to set up individual sessions for each server. With this feature, the X Window System becomes as simple as point-and-click.
Flexible & Powerful Tabbed Environment
With Xmanager 6’s tabbed environment you can open multiple tabs in a single window eliminating the need to switch between multiple remote desktop sessions from the Windows taskbar. With a tabbed window and RandR extension support, Xmanager 6 provides unparalleled usability that cannot be found in any other X servers.
- Main Category: SSH Tools App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-07-13 Publisher: NetSarang Publisher Homepage: https://www.netsarang.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Xmanager or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.