Download Xshell (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Xshell App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Powerful terminal emulator that supports SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN, and SERIAL. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Xshell Complete Download and Install Guide
Xshell is a SSH Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Xshell for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Xshell.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Bitvise SSH Client for Windows 10
How to Install Xshell on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Xshell setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install MobaXterm latest version
Install SecureCRT latest version
How to Uninstall Xshell from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Xshell.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Xshell Free?
Xshell is a Freeware software. Downloading Xshell is free from FilesWin.com
Is Xshell Safe?
Yes, Xshell is safe to install on Windows 10.
Xshell is a powerful terminal emulator that supports SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN, and SERIAL. It includes a combination of features and advantages not found in other SSH clients. Features that enterprise users will find useful include a tabbed environment, dynamic port forwarding, custom key mapping, highlight sets, VB/Jscript/Python scripting, dual font support for ASCII and non-ASCII characters, and PKCS#11 Support.
Easily view, create, edit, and delete sessions on the fly and launch multiple sessions simultaneously. It’s never been easier to manage your sessions!
New Highlight Sets
Working with only text can be burdensome when required to catch keywords or other variables within terminal input/output. Highlight Sets create unmissable visual cues for keywords or regular expressions as they are outputted into the terminal.
Flexible and Powerful Tabbed Environment
Xshell tabs can be detached from the original window to create a new window or can be re-attached to a entirely different Xshell window. Also, a single Xshell window can be split vertically or horizontally to display multiple terminal sessions in a single window.
Safe paste your clipboard contents into the Compose Pane to see what will be sent to the terminal before it actually is and avoid any malicious commands.
SSH PKCS#11 Support
The PKCS#11 protocol enables users to securely store the user’s private keys using a hardware token(HSM) for added security. Xshell 6 also supports GSSAPI, Password, Public Key, and the Keyboard Interactive authentication methods.
- Main Category: SSH Tools App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-07-13 Publisher: NetSarang Publisher Homepage: https://www.netsarang.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Xshell or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.