Download PuTTY 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download PuTTY App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: A free implementation of SSH and Telnet for Windows and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator. View the Full Download & Install Guide
PuTTY Complete Download and Install Guide
PuTTY is a SSH Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download PuTTY for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for PuTTY.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download MobaXterm for Windows 10
How to Install PuTTY on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded PuTTY setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install MobaXterm latest version
Install PuTTYgen latest version
How to Uninstall PuTTY from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for PuTTY.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is PuTTY Free?
PuTTY is a Freeware software. Downloading PuTTY is free from FilesWin.com
Is PuTTY Safe?
Yes, PuTTY is safe to install on Windows 10.
PuTTY is a free implementation of SSH and Telnet for Windows and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator. It is written and maintained primarily by Simon Tatham.
- Main Category: SSH Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-11-25 Publisher: Simon TathamPublisher Homepage: https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for PuTTY or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.