Download SecureCRT (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download SecureCRT App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management. View the Full Download & Install Guide
SecureCRT Complete Download and Install Guide
SecureCRT is a SSH Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download SecureCRT for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for SecureCRT.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Xshell for Windows 10
How to Install SecureCRT on Windows 10?
After you have downloaded SecureCRT setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Eric’s TelNet98 latest version
Install KiTTY latest version
How to Uninstall SecureCRT from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for SecureCRT.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is SecureCRT Free?
SecureCRT is a Free Trial software. Downloading SecureCRT is free from FilesWin.com
Is SecureCRT Safe?
Yes, SecureCRT is safe to install on Windows 10.
SecureCRT client provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
Whether you are replacing Telnet or Terminal, or need a more capable secure remote access tool, SecureCRT is an application you can live in all day long. With the solid security of SSH, extensive session management, and advanced scripting, SecureCRT will help raise your productivity to the nth degree.
Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac — employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
Configure, manage, and organize all your sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more — whether you have one or thousands of sessions.
Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet/TLS, serial, and other protocols.
Leverage the high-productivity GUI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session launch, tabbed sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted logon and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 -approved ciphers.
Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript or Python script.
Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
Save steps with the close integration of SecureCRT and the SecureFX® file transfer client, which share sessions and settings that let you run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP/TLS file transfer sessions without reentering passwords.
Main Category: SSH Tools
App Version: Latest version Update Time
Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit
Latest Page Update: 2021-04-16
Publisher: VanDyke Publisher Homepage: https://www.vandyke.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for SecureCRT or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.