Download Kodi (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Kodi App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: A free, open source and community driven media player for your ultimate entertainment center. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Kodi Complete Download and Install Guide
Kodi is a Audio Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Kodi for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Kodi.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Kodi on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Kodi setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install AIMP latest version
Install VSO Media Player latest version
How to Uninstall Kodi from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Kodi.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Kodi Free?
Kodi is a Freeware software. Downloading Kodi is free from FilesWin.com
Is Kodi Safe?
Yes, Kodi is safe to install on Windows 10.
Kodi is your ultimate entertainment center with a free, open source and community driven media player. Endless features, nice interface, easy to use and a free media player that is designed to look great on your big screen TV but is just as home on a small screen.
Advantages & Key Features
Play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Available for multiple operating-systems and hardware platforms, use with televisions and remote controls.
With add-ons for streaming TV and movies, enjoy your Music, Movies, TV Shows, Photos and More …
Your music collection has never looked this good! Support for almost every format, playlists, party mixes and more.
So much better than a pile of DVDs on a shelf. Kodi brings your movie collection to life with artwork, cast genres and more.
Perfect for binge watching or the occasional catch up on your favourite show. Kodi keeps all your tv organised like nothing else.
Share your photos on the biggest screen in the house or maybe just some wall candy with a personal slideshow.
- Main Category: Audio PlayersMain Category: Video Players App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-04-16 Publisher: XBMC Publisher Homepage: https://kodi.tv/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Kodi or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.