Download Corona SDK 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Corona SDK App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Cross-platform framework ideal for creating games and apps for mobile devices and desktop systems. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Corona SDK Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Corona SDK?
Corona SDK is a Software Development Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Corona SDK for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Corona SDK.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download JustDecompile for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Corona SDK on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Corona SDK setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install ASP.NET Maker latest version
Install Node.js latest version
How to Uninstall Corona SDK from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Corona SDK.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Corona SDK Free?
Corona SDK is a Free Trial software. Downloading Corona SDK is free from FilesWin.com
Is Corona SDK Safe?
Yes, Corona SDK is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Corona is a free, cross-platform framework ideal for creating games and apps for mobile devices and desktop systems. Using the powerful but easy-to-learn Lua scripting language, over 1000 built-in APIs, a vast selection of plugins, and Corona Native extensions (C/C++/Obj-C/Java), you can bring your app dreams to reality. You can even monitor projects instantly on multiple devices using Live Builds. These features and more are all part of the Corona ecosystem!
Publish to all major platforms from a single code base, including Apple iPhone and iPad, Android phones and tablets, Amazon Fire, Mac Desktop, Windows Desktop, and even connected TVs such as Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV. No separate projects or rewrites needed!
Over 1000 APIs give you access to sprite animations, audio and music, Box2D physics, object tweening, advanced graphical filters, particle emitters, networking, system controls, texture management, native elements, data, and much more.
Corona uses Lua, a powerful and easy-to-learn scripting language, backed up with extensive documentation. Lua is designed to be lightweight, fast, yet powerful. It is used in major titles such as Civilization, Warcraft, and countless indie games. Designers also tend to love Lua because it’s very approachable and it offers plain, forgiving syntax — if you’ve never coded before, Lua and Corona is a perfect place to start!
Real-time simulation & Live testing
Paired with an IDE or text editor that you’re already comfortable with, the interactive Corona Simulator will respond to your code changes instantly, providing a real-time preview of what your app will look like — and how it will behave — on actual devices. Everything from graphics to animations, simulated physics to beautiful particle effects, the Corona Simulator streamlines your workflow and lets you see changes instantly.
When you’re ready to move beyond the Corona Simulator and test your app on actual devices, just select a checkbox on the build screen and our Live Build system kicks in. Then, just like the instant-update Corona Simulator, any device on your local network running a Live Build of the app will update instantly, saving you the time of frequent builds and re-installs.
- Main Category: Software Development Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: Corona LabsPublisher Homepage: https://coronalabs.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Corona SDK or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.