Download Android Studio 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Android Studio App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Android Studio Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Android Studio?
Android Studio is a Software Development Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Android Studio for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Android Studio.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Enigma Protector for Windows 10
How to Install Android Studio on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Android Studio setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install RazorSQL latest version
Install Turbo C++ latest version
How to Uninstall Android Studio from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Android Studio.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Android Studio Free?
Android Studio is a Freeware software. Downloading Android Studio is free from FilesWin.com
Is Android Studio Safe?
Yes, Android Studio is safe to install on Windows 10.
Android Studio makes it easy to create complex layouts with ConstraintLayout by adding constraints from each view to other views and guidelines. Then preview your layout on any screen size by selecting one of various device configurations or by simply resizing the preview window. Find opportunities to reduce your Android app size by inspecting the contents of your app APK file, even if it wasn’t built with Android Studio. Inspect the manifest file, resources, and DEX files. Compare two APKs to see how your app size changed between app versions.
Install and run your apps faster than with a physical device and simulate different configurations and features, including ARCore, Google’s platform for building augmented reality experiences.
Intelligent code editor
Write better code, work faster, and be more productive with an intelligent code editor that provides code completion for Kotlin, Java, and C/C++ languages.
Flexible build system
Powered by Gradle, Android Studio’s build system allows you to customize your build to generate multiple build variants for different devices from a single project.
The built-in profiling tools provide realtime statistics for your app’s CPU, memory, and network activity. Identify performance bottlenecks by recording method traces, inspecting the heap and allocations, and see incoming and outgoing network payloads.
- Main Category: Software Development Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: GooglePublisher Homepage: https://www.google.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Android Studio or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.