Download Java JDK (Development Kit) 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Java JDK (Development Kit) App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Lets you develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Java JDK (Development Kit) Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Java JDK (Development Kit)?
Java JDK (Development Kit) is a Software Development Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Java JDK (Development Kit) for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Java JDK (Development Kit).
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Adobe AIR for Windows 10
How to Install Java JDK (Development Kit) on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Java JDK (Development Kit) setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install UPX latest version
Install Axure RP latest version
How to Uninstall Java JDK (Development Kit) from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Java JDK (Development Kit).
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Java JDK (Development Kit) Free?
Java JDK (Development Kit) is a Freeware software. Downloading Java JDK (Development Kit) is free from FilesWin.com
Is Java JDK (Development Kit) Safe?
Yes, Java JDK (Development Kit) is safe to install on Windows 10.
Java JDK (Development Kit) lets you develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers. Provides rich user interface, performance, versatility, portability, and security that today’s applications require. It includes a private JVM and a few other resources to finish the development of a Java Application.
- appletviewer – this tool can be used to run and debug Java applets without a web browser
- apt – the annotation-processing tool
- extcheck – a utility that detects JAR file conflicts
- idlj – the IDL-to-Java compiler. This utility generates Java bindings from a given Java IDL file.
- jabswitch – the Java Access Bridge. Exposes assistive technologies on Microsoft Windows systems.
- java – the loader for Java applications. This tool is an interpreter and can interpret the class files generated by the javac compiler. Now a
- single launcher is used for both development and deployment. The old deployment launcher, jre, no longer comes with Sun JDK, and
- instead it has been replaced by this new java loader.
- javac – the Java compiler, which converts source code into Java bytecode
- javadoc – the documentation generator, which automatically generates documentation from source code comments
- jar – the archiver, which packages related class libraries into a single JAR file. This tool also helps manage JAR files.
- javafxpackager – tool to package and sign JavaFX applications
- jarsigner – the jar signing and verification tool
- javah – the C header and stub generator, used to write native methods
- javap – the class file disassembler
- javaws – the Java Web Start launcher for JNLP applications
- JConsole – Java Monitoring and Management Console
- jdb – the debugger
- jhat – Java Heap Analysis Tool (experimental)
- jinfo – This utility gets configuration information from a running Java process or crash dump. (experimental)
- jmap Oracle jmap – Memory Map– This utility outputs the memory map for Java and can print shared object memory maps or heap
- memory details of a given process or core dump. (experimental)
- jmc – Java Mission Control
- jps – Java Virtual Machine Process Status Tool lists the instrumented HotSpot Java Virtual Machines (JVMs) on the target system.
- Main Category: Software Development Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-03 Publisher: OraclePublisher Homepage: https://www.oracle.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Java JDK (Development Kit) or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.