Download Quantum GIS 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Quantum GIS App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Free cross-platform desktop geographic information system application that supports viewing, editing, and analysis of geospatial data. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Quantum GIS Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Quantum GIS?
Quantum GIS is a Maps and Navigation Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Quantum GIS for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Quantum GIS.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Quantum GIS on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Quantum GIS setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Garmin BaseCamp latest version
Install TomTom Home latest version
How to Uninstall Quantum GIS from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Quantum GIS.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Quantum GIS Free?
Quantum GIS is a Freeware software. Downloading Quantum GIS is free from FilesWin.com
Is Quantum GIS Safe?
Yes, Quantum GIS is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
QGIS is a free and open-source cross-platform desktop geographic information system application that supports viewing, editing, and analysis of geospatial data. Create, edit, visualise, analyse and publish geospatial information on Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD (Android coming soon).
You can view and overlay vector and raster data in different formats and projections without conversion to an internal or common format.
Explore data and compose maps
You can compose maps and interactively explore spatial data with a friendly GUI.
Create, edit, manage and export data
You can create, edit, manage and export vector and raster layers in several formats.
You can perform spatial data analysis on spatial databases and other OGR- supported formats. QGIS currently offers vector analysis, sampling, geoprocessing, geometry and database management tools.
Publish maps on the Internet
QGIS can be used as a WMS, WMTS, WMS-C or WFS and WFS-T client, and as a WMS, WCS or WFS server. (See section Working with OGC Data.) Additionally, you can publish your data on the Internet using a webserver with UMN MapServer or GeoServer installed.
Extend QGIS functionality through plugins
QGIS can be adapted to your special needs with the extensible plugin architecture and libraries that can be used to create plugins. You can even create new applications with C++ or Python!
- Main Category: Maps and Navigation Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-27 Publisher: QGISPublisher Homepage: https://qgis.org
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Quantum GIS or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.