Download Google Earth (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Google Earth App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Most popular Maps App for the whole world and even skies from Google. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Google Earth Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Google Earth?
Google Earth is a Maps and Navigation Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Google Earth for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Google Earth.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download OkMap Desktop for Windows 10
How to Install Google Earth on Windows 10?
After you have downloaded Google Earth setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install AutoMapa latest version
Install TomTom Home latest version
How to Uninstall Google Earth from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Google Earth.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Google Earth Free?
Google Earth is a Freeware software. Downloading Google Earth is free from FilesWin.com
Is Google Earth Safe?
Yes, Google Earth is safe to install on Windows 10.
Google Earth enables you to explore the globe with a swipe of your finger. enables you to explore the globe with a swipe of your finger. Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome. Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View. Find stories about what it means to live here from the BBC, NASA, Sesame Street, and more.
Google Earth Pro Advantages & Features
The whole world in your hands: It enables you to explore the globe with a swipe of your finger. Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome. Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View.
Find stories about what it means to live here from the BBC, NASA, Sesame Street, and more.
Create maps with advanced tools on PC, Mac, or Linux.
- Compute distances and areas using measurement tools
- Visualize, manipulate and export GIS data
- Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral
- Manipulate and export GIS data
- Go back in time with historical imagery
Main Category: Maps and Navigation Software
App Version: Latest version Update Time
Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit
Latest Page Update: 2020-07-13
Publisher: Google Publisher Homepage: https://www.google.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Google Earth or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.