Download VideoInspector 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download VideoInspector App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: A tool designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files. View the Full Download & Install Guide
VideoInspector Complete Download and Install Guide
VideoInspector is a Downloads App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download VideoInspector for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for VideoInspector.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Subtitle Workshop for Windows 10
How to Install VideoInspector on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded VideoInspector setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install VeraCrypt latest version
How to Uninstall VideoInspector from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for VideoInspector.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is VideoInspector Free?
VideoInspector is a Freeware software. Downloading VideoInspector is free from FilesWin.com
Is VideoInspector Safe?
Yes, VideoInspector is safe to install on Windows 10.
VideoInspector is a tool designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files. With VideoInspector you’ll know why your video files has no sound or refuses to play correctly. It will help you installing the required CoDecs (coder/decoder software) for an optimal performance. It can also inspect your system to find which codecs are available.
Container support : AVI, Matroska, MPEG I, MPEG II, QuickTime
Codecs requirements automatic detection
Lists installed Audio & Video Codecs
Batch file analysis, exports to CSV and HTML files
File integrity check
Automatic, content based container format detection
Displays movie info : Duration, streams
Displays Video stream info : Resolution, bitrate, frames per seconds (FPS)
Displays Audio stream info : Sample rate, bitrate, number of channels
Calculates video quality factor
Ability to burn CDs/DVDs (requires CopyToDVD)
Windows Shell Integration (Drag’n’Drop and Context menu)
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-05 Publisher: KC SoftwaresPublisher Homepage: https://www.kcsoftwares.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for VideoInspector or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.