Download WhatsApp 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download WhatsApp App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Desktop version of popular IM, text messaging and calling App WhatsApp. View the Full Download & Install Guide
WhatsApp Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a Video Calling App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download WhatsApp for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for WhatsApp.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Mail.ru Agent for Windows 11, 10
How to Install WhatsApp on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded WhatsApp setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install KakaoTalk latest version
How to Uninstall WhatsApp from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for WhatsApp.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is WhatsApp Free?
WhatsApp is a Freeware software. Downloading WhatsApp is free from FilesWin.com
Is WhatsApp Safe?
Yes, WhatsApp is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
WhatsApp Desktop Version for windows 10 enables you to seamlessly sync all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most convenient to you. It is official App for windows platform, no need for android emulator like Bluestacks or any other type of help Apps. Note: WhatsApp must be installed on your mobile phone before using it on your Windows PC.
WhatsApp Voice and Video Calls:
- With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family for free, even if they’re in another country.
- With free video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations for when voice or text just isn’t enough.
- WhatsApp voice and video calls use your phone’s Internet connection, instead of your cell plan’s voice minutes, so you don’t have to worry about expensive calling charges.
Simple, Reliable Messaging
- Message your friends and family for free.
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees.
- Main Category: Video Calling App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-27 Publisher: WhatsAppPublisher Homepage: https://www.whatsapp.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for WhatsApp or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.