Download Picasa (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Picasa App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Image manager and viewer from Google to view, find, edit & share photos. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Picasa Complete Download and Install Guide
Picasa is a Photo Viewers App for Windows 10. It was used to be the best photo viewer and organizer, before google decided to discontinue it. The old Picasa.exe setup installer is still available on our servers and is free to download for everyone. The best thing is, this old fashion app is still working flawlessly on windows 10 without any obstacles. Furthermore, it is still a very good image viewer and is better than many other apps. It comes with a file size of 13.04 Mb and .exe extension for easy installation. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Picasa for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Picasa.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download ACDSee Free for Windows 10
How to Install Picasa on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Picasa setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install IrfanView latest version
Install DSLR Remote Pro latest version
How to Uninstall Picasa from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Picasa.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Picasa Free?
Picasa is a Freeware software. Downloading Picasa is free from FilesWin.com
Is Picasa Safe?
Yes, Picasa is safe to install on Windows 10.
Popular image organizer and viewer for organizing and editing digital photos, with web albums support (Google discontinued support for the applications & the web services), originally created as freeware. Picasa has full support for windows 10, windows 7, windows 8 and windows 8.1.
Has file importing and tracking features, as well as tags, facial recognition, and collections for further sorting. It also offers several basic photo editing functions, including color enhancement, red eye reduction, and cropping.
Slideshow, printing, and image timelines. Images can also be prepared for external use by reducing file size and setting up page layouts. A user can view and edit RAW files and save the finished edit (as JPG, or other forms) without any changes to the original RAW file.
- Main Category: Photo Viewers App Version: 3.9 version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-01-14 Publisher: Google Publisher Homepage: https://www.google.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Picasa or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.