Download Kyno 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Kyno App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Smart All-In-One Media Management App aimed at filmmakers, video journalists, media agencies and other video professionals. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Kyno Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Kyno?
Kyno is a Downloads App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Kyno for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Kyno.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Zenmap for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Kyno on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Kyno setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install CleverPrint latest version
How to Uninstall Kyno from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Kyno.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Kyno Free?
Kyno is a Free Trial software. Downloading Kyno is free from FilesWin.com
Is Kyno Safe?
Yes, Kyno is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Kyno is a productivity-boosting media management app aimed at filmmakers, video journalists, media agencies and other video professionals. Ingest-free media management, screening and transcoding that adjusts to your workflow. Preview, check and organize your shots from all your cameras quickly on set or in post even in a team.
Quickly find and organize media files on your offloading or archive drives. Select and export only the usable parts from long shots made with drones or action cameras. Use instantly without training or studying documentation. Discover the powerful tools as you use Kyno’s intuitive file browser & player interface.
Its easy to learn and simple to use interface works cross-platform on macOS & Windows and integrates with the tools you already use, like Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro. With powerful drilldown function to flatten and filter the content of a whole hard drive and define media aware filters such as framerate, resolution to find the files you’re looking for.
Browse drives or camera media with a media-aware file browser
Search files as if they were in a media-aware database without having to ingest first
Play & quality-check footage in a player designed for video professionals
Offload your camera media or any folder to multiple destinations
Easily batch-transcode or rewrap from and to many formats
Combine multiple clips into one without NLE (aka assembly cut)
Apply LUTs in player or during conversion.
Wide Format Support
Play and convert from an unparalleled range of formats
Use markers to log, describe or batch-export stills
Export subclips to quickly process or distribute only the content that really matters
Audio & Image Support
Easy access to the audio & image files you use in your video projects
Use markers to annotate and export to Excel®³⁾ for collaboration
Files remain where they are – you decide how you organize your drives
Send files with metadata to Final Cut Pro®¹⁾ X, Final Cut Pro®¹⁾ 7 or Premiere Pro®²⁾
Tags & Ratings
Use tags & ratings to organize your material
Batch-rename your media files quickly and flexibly
- Efficient media browser
- Pro-grade performance optimized video player
- Media management & metadata editing
- Powerful conversion, trancoding & rewrapping engine
- Wide format support incl. HEVC, MXF, P2 and many more
- Apply camera & creative LUTs in player and during conversion
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-07 Publisher: LesspainPublisher Homepage: https://lesspain.software
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Kyno or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.