Download All My Movies 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download All My Movies App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Your Personal Movie Collection Cataloger and Organizer With IMDb Lookup. View the Full Download & Install Guide
All My Movies Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats All My Movies?
All My Movies is a Video Organizers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download All My Movies for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for All My Movies.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download MetaX for Windows 10
How to Install All My Movies on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded All My Movies setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Ant Movie Catalog latest version
Install Movienizer latest version
How to Uninstall All My Movies from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for All My Movies.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is All My Movies Free?
All My Movies is a Free Trial software. Downloading All My Movies is free from FilesWin.com
Is All My Movies Safe?
Yes, All My Movies is safe to install on Windows 10.
Catalogue your movie collection with virtually no typing.
Automatically gather information from online sources (lookup IMDb and a dozen of other sources).
Organize all of your movies across all of your drives.
Store extended cast info; actor’s photo, biography, etc.
Track your collection through detailed statistics.
Add your own journal entries after watching a film.
Become a movie expert!
Includes support for TV Series. Auto-fill episode details from TheTVDB.com
Play movies directly within AMM (can be used as a video playlist).
Automatically look up actor photos, biographies and filmographies.
Search for movies using different fields (title, director, year, cast, genre, synopsis, etc).
Scan your hard drive for movie files; add them all or a select few in batch mode.
Download large cover images and DVD/Blu-ray posters from online databases.
Capture frames directly from DVDs or AVI files and add them to the movie database.
Add DVD/Blu-ray using UPC/EAN movie barcodes.
Import details automatically from IMDb (and other online movie databases of your choosing). Additional databases available through plug-ins.
Import DVD/Blu-ray catalogues from other formats (CSV, EXCEL, or other movie organizer program) for easy migration.
Export your collection data to PDF, HTML, TEXT, CHM, or EXCEL (templates are available or you can create your own).
Sync your collection with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android mobile devices.
Browse your collection through a customized table view.
Generate reports about your collection using customized data points.
Access collection statistics through a clear overview of your video inventory.
Print a hard copy of your collection details using the built in report editor.
Network mode, allows you to share your collection database with your home network across multiple computers at a time.
Multilevel automatic backup option.
Generate images with video details for hardware media like Tvix or Dune.
Auto-fill technical details for video files through MediaInfo.DLL support.
- Main Category: Video Organizers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-24 Publisher: Bolide® SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.bolidesoft.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for All My Movies or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.