Download PhotoFilmStrip 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download PhotoFilmStrip App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Creates movies out of your pictures in just 3 steps. View the Full Download & Install Guide
PhotoFilmStrip Complete Download and Install Guide
PhotoFilmStrip is a Downloads App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download PhotoFilmStrip for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for PhotoFilmStrip.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install PhotoFilmStrip on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded PhotoFilmStrip setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install VeraCrypt latest version
Install Media Companion latest version
How to Uninstall PhotoFilmStrip from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for PhotoFilmStrip.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is PhotoFilmStrip Free?
PhotoFilmStrip is a Freeware software. Downloading PhotoFilmStrip is free from FilesWin.com
Is PhotoFilmStrip Safe?
Yes, PhotoFilmStrip is safe to install on Windows 10.
PhotoFilmStrip creates movies out of your pictures in just 3 steps. First select your photos, customize the motion path and render the video. There are several output possibilities for VCD, SVCD, DVD up to FULL-HD. The effect of the slideshow is known as “Ken Burns”. Comments of the pictures are generated into a subtitle file. Furthermore an audio file can be specified to setup the background musice for the slide show.
The motion end point can set up on the right hand side. In the center you can see tool buttons that gives acces to convenience functions to customize the motion path. The project properties dialog allows to set up the aspect ratio and an audio file for the background music. There is an option to specify the total duration of the slideshow. Either by a custom value or by the length of the choosen audio file.
- Picture comments are generate into subtitle file
- Video output: AVI (XVid, MJPEG), FLV
- special feature is Full-HD resolution and MPEG4 output
- background music for the slideshow
- automatic detection of picture rotation (extracted from EXIF)
- Picture effects like “black and white” and sepia
- Quality settings for each output renderer
- command line interface for batch processing
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-18 Publisher: Jens GöpfertPublisher Homepage: http://www.photofilmstrip.org
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for PhotoFilmStrip or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.