Download USBDeview 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download USBDeview App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Lists all USB devices that currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used. View the Full Download & Install Guide
USBDeview Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is USBDeview?
USBDeview is a DVD, Blu-ray and USB Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download USBDeview for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for USBDeview.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download cdrtfe for Windows 11, 10
How to Install USBDeview on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded USBDeview setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install DeepBurner latest version
How to Uninstall USBDeview from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for USBDeview.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is USBDeview Free?
USBDeview is a Freeware software. Downloading USBDeview is free from FilesWin.com
Is USBDeview Safe?
Yes, USBDeview is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used. For each USB device, extended information is displayed: Device name/description, device type, serial number (for mass storage devices), the date/time that device was added, VendorID, ProductID, and more…
USBDeview also allows you to uninstall USB devices that you previously used, disconnect USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as to disable and enable USB devices. Use USBDeview on a remote computer, as long as you login to that computer with admin user.
- Main Category: DVD, Blu-ray and USB Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-18 Publisher: Nir SoferPublisher Homepage: https://www.nirsoft.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for USBDeview or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.