Download Twitter App (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Twitter App App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: The official Twitter desktop app for Windows 10. Twitter is what's happening in the world and what people are talking about right now. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Twitter App Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Twitter App?
Twitter App is a Social Networks App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Twitter App for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Twitter App.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Tweetz Desktop for Windows 10
How to Install Twitter App on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Twitter App setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Instagram latest version
Install Tweeten latest version
How to Uninstall Twitter App from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Twitter App.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Twitter App Free?
Twitter App is a Freeware software. Downloading Twitter App is free from FilesWin.com
Is Twitter App Safe?
Yes, Twitter App is safe to install on Windows 10.
From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
- Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
- Experience dynamic media – like photos, videos, and GIFs
- Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
- Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
– See what topics and hashtags are trending now
– Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
– Get caught up on news headlines and videos
– Relive the latest sports highlights
– Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
– See what fun stories are going viral
– Find out who started following you
– Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
– Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
– Chat privately with friends and followers
– Share Tweets and other media
– Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
– Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
– Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
- Main Category: Social Networks App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-07-13 Publisher: Twitter Inc. Publisher Homepage: https://twitter.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Twitter App or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.