Download OpenOffice 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download OpenOffice App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: One of the first free and open source office software with Writer, Impress, Calc, Draw, Math and Base. View the Full Download & Install Guide
OpenOffice Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is OpenOffice?
OpenOffice is a Office Software App for Windows 11, 10. It is developed by the well-known open source developer, Apache, and has Writer, Impress, Calc, Draw, Math and Base. Despite the fact that, it is not a perfect free alternative for Microsoft Office, it still provides a good office suite. We would not see Libreoffice - the good office software - without the presence of OpenOffice. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download OpenOffice for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for OpenOffice.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download LibreOffice for Windows 11, 10
How to Install OpenOffice on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded OpenOffice setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall OpenOffice from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for OpenOffice.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is OpenOffice Free?
OpenOffice is a Freeware software. Downloading OpenOffice is free from FilesWin.com
Is OpenOffice Safe?
Yes, OpenOffice is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
During the past few years, there was not any office software rather than Microsoft office. We are all familiar with Word. Excel, Powerpoint and Access. Microsoft office is the best option if you want to have a peace of mind with a solid and perfect office suite that you can depend on. But, not everyone can buy the full version. As a result, the idea of developing a free office software float on the surface. Apache – the free open source company – took the lead and started the development of its first free office software, OpenOffice.
OpenOffice support for Windows 10
OpenOffice is a free office software that was developed with simplicity and efficiency in mind. With Writer, Impress, Calc, Draw, Math and Base, it introduces itself as a real free complete office suite. It supports windows 10 operating system and works on it without any hassles. This office suite is totally free, you can download, install and use Openoffice on your Windows 10 PC and laptop without the need to pay anything. Moreover, you can install it on any number of computers without any limit.
OpenOffice reliability on scale
Ok, as a free office software, we should not compare Openoffice with the paid ms Office. It provides alternatives to Word, Powerpoint and other ms office apps. In addition, it can open, view and edit Microsoft office documents. However, Openoffice can not save edited or newly created documents as Microsoft office file extensions. For example, it can open the Ms .nnnx formats but can not save to them. Don’t expect too much from Openoffice, and if you need a better alternative which is also free, go with LibreOffice. LibreOffice provides more reliability, more updates, and better user interface.
Can you depend on it for your business?
It is not the best office software option for businesses and enterprise work. Without a usage guarantee, an official support, and better documents support, you can not depend on it for business. If you want a solid and reliable office suite for your business, go for Microsoft Office.
Latest portable version with all standard features
Lately, a portable version of OpenOffice was introduced from a trusted source. This version works normally and has all the features of the standard version. It does not need all the normal installation and setup steps. So that, you can easily run it from any USB drive.
OpenOffice is updated regularly and you can download the latest version with all recent updates. You can download the updated portable version from the download section. It supports opening and editing most ms office documents, but can not save to them. Finally, there is no an enterprise support or a usage guarantee.
- Main Category: Office Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-18 Publisher: Apache SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.openoffice.org
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for OpenOffice or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.