Download HQPlayer 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download HQPlayer App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: High quality audio player for Windows and Upsampling multichannel audio player. View the Full Download & Install Guide
HQPlayer Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is HQPlayer?
HQPlayer is a Audio Players App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download HQPlayer for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for HQPlayer.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download xmplay for Windows 11, 10
How to Install HQPlayer on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded HQPlayer setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install 1by1 latest version
Install MiniLyrics latest version
How to Uninstall HQPlayer from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for HQPlayer.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is HQPlayer Free?
HQPlayer is a Freeware software. Downloading HQPlayer is free from FilesWin.com
Is HQPlayer Safe?
Yes, HQPlayer is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
HQPlayer is an upsampling multichannel audio player and high quality audio player for Windows. It features several selectable high quality upsampling and downsampling algorithms as well as selectable dither, noise shaping and modulator algorithms.
Software upsampling / downsampling with selectable algorithm up to 32-bit 1.536 MHz or down to 16-bit 32 kHz PCM (25 options, most “apodizing”)
Delta-Sigma modulators for upsampling PCM/DSD content up to 49.152 MHz 1-bit SDM (24 oversampling options)
Selectable dithering / noise shaping algorithm (7 options)
Selectable convolution algorithm (FIR) for equalization, such as digital room correction (2 options), for PCM/DSD content
Optional high-frequency expansion for the convolution engine
Software-based digital volume control for PCM and SDM (DSD)
Playback of DSF/DSDIFF files through any supported audio interface (PCM conversion and DSD rate conversion)
Selectable algoritm and noise filters for DSF/DSDIFF PCM playback (7 / 8 options)
Native/direct playback of DSF/DSDIFF files (ASIO DSD, DoP v1.1 with both 0x05/0xFA and 0x06/0xF9 markers)
Playback of stereo, 2.1, 3.0, quadrophonic, 3.1, 5.0, 5.1 and 7.1 channel material
Speaker configuration for multichannel playback (delay and level) for PCM and SDM (DSD)
Matrix processing for routing, filtering and mixing channels with gain, for PCM/DSD content
Bypasses operating system software mixer and sample rate conversion
Support for professional ASIO drivers
Network endpoint support with Signalyst Asynchronous Network Audio Adapters
Support for ID3v2 tags on AIFF, DSF and WAV files (versions 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4)
Smooth level limiter for clipped material
“Dual wire” channel bonding support to reach 2x rates, PCM and DoP (DSD)
64/80-bit floating point processing
Full support for multi-core processors
Light weight desktop-GUI to lower graphics noise
Touch-GUI for use with tablets or laptops with touch screen.
DSP offload to GPU using NVIDIA CUDA
- Main Category: Audio Players App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-27 Publisher: SignalystPublisher Homepage: https://www.signalyst.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for HQPlayer or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.