Download Tuniac (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Tuniac App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: iTunes style media player/manager for Windows. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Tuniac Complete Download and Install Guide
Tuniac is a Audio Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Tuniac for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Tuniac.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download AIMP for Windows 10
How to Install Tuniac on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Tuniac setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install jetAudio latest version
Install GOM Audio latest version
How to Uninstall Tuniac from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Tuniac.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Tuniac Free?
Tuniac is a Freeware software. Downloading Tuniac is free from FilesWin.com
Is Tuniac Safe?
Yes, Tuniac is safe to install on Windows 10.
Tuniac is an iTunes style media player/manager for Windows. Supporting advanced playlist editing, search as you type and queue support. In the menu options you can do all the things you want to do with respect. You can import files, control the player, change your preferences and much, much more. What exactly is possible in these menu’s you can find on the Menu options page.
With play you start playing the right clicked song.
Play next will play the right clicked song immediately after finishing the currently playing song.
With queue, you can make a que for songs to be played. So you can make a precise list of what has to be played next.
Pause here is to pause at the right clicked song when arriving there.
To new playlist
Put the selected item or items to a new playlist.
This part of Tuniac shows the currently playing song and the performing artist of the song that is playing.
With this bar you can control the volume.
Playlist manage tools
In this part of Tuniac you can create and delete playlists with the add and delete button. You can name the playlist you create using the bar above these buttons.
This screen shows the songs in the media library or if selected in a created playlist. The logo left of a song shows what song is playing. What info of a song is displayed can be changed in the Edit menu.
- Search as you type
- Advanced queueing
- Supports many audio formats
- OpenGL Sonique Visual Plugin renderer
- Small cpu and
- Main Category: Audio Players App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-09-17 Publisher: TuniacPublisher Homepage: https://tuni.ac
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Tuniac or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.