Download VUPlayer (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download VUPlayer App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Freeware multi-format audio player for Windows. View the Full Download & Install Guide
VUPlayer Complete Download and Install Guide
VUPlayer is a Audio Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download VUPlayer for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for VUPlayer.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Winamp for Windows 10
How to Install VUPlayer on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded VUPlayer setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Tuniac latest version
How to Uninstall VUPlayer from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for VUPlayer.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is VUPlayer Free?
VUPlayer is a Freeware software. Downloading VUPlayer is free from FilesWin.com
Is VUPlayer Safe?
Yes, VUPlayer is safe to install on Windows 10.
VUPlayer a freeware multi-format audio player for Windows.
support for multiple CD-ROM drives
system tray support
timer playback/screen saver feature
maintains a playback history for each disc
support for cover artwork
cdplayer.ini import & export functions
Gracenote support for disc information retrieval/submission
optional background control of main playback functions
digital audio extraction
encoding to Ogg Vorbis, FLAC & Windows Media Audio 9 formats
- Player – a freeware Gracenote enabled CD player for Windows
- modlander – a freeware module player for Windows
- Filters – file filter plugins for Cool Edit / Adobe Audition
- Other Software – assorted tools, including a retro vu meter
- Main Category: Audio Players App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-07-30 Publisher: vuplayerPublisher Homepage: http://www.vuplayer.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for VUPlayer or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.