Download Double Commander 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Double Commander App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Free cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Double Commander Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Double Commander?
Double Commander is a File Managers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Double Commander for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Double Commander.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Directory Opus for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Double Commander on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Double Commander setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Q-Dir latest version
Install Unreal Commander latest version
How to Uninstall Double Commander from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Double Commander.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Double Commander Free?
Double Commander is a Freeware software. Downloading Double Commander is free from FilesWin.com
Is Double Commander Safe?
Yes, Double Commander is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Double Commander is a free cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
Internal text editor (F4) with syntax hightlighting
Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR GZ, TGZ, LZMA and also BZ2, RPM, CPIO, DEB, RAR
Extended search function with full text search in any files
Configurable button bar to start external programs or internal menu commands
Total Commander WCX, WDX and WLX plug-ins support
All operations working in background
File operations logging
- Main Category: File Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-10 Publisher: Double CommanderPublisher Homepage: https://doublecmd.sourceforge.io/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Double Commander or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.