Download CopyQ 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download CopyQ App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: A clipboard manager with advanced features. View the Full Download & Install Guide
CopyQ Complete Download and Install Guide
CopyQ is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download CopyQ for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for CopyQ.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download ScrollNavigator for Windows 10
How to Install CopyQ on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded CopyQ setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Unlocker latest version
How to Uninstall CopyQ from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for CopyQ.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is CopyQ Free?
CopyQ is a Freeware software. Downloading CopyQ is free from FilesWin.com
Is CopyQ Safe?
Yes, CopyQ is safe to install on Windows 10.
CopyQ is an advanced clipboard manager with searchable and editable history with support for image formats, command line control and more.
- Supports Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
- Customize tray menu.
- Save items in new tabs (and groups).
- Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
- Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
- Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
- Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
- Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
- Add notes to items.
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-01-09 Publisher: hlukPublisher Homepage: https://sourceforge.net/projects/copyq/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for CopyQ or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.