Download DiskSorter 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download DiskSorter App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: File classification solution allowing one to classify files in local disks, network shares, NAS devices and enterprise storage systems. View the Full Download & Install Guide
DiskSorter Complete Download and Install Guide
DiskSorter is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download DiskSorter for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for DiskSorter.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download GetDiz for Windows 10
How to Install DiskSorter on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded DiskSorter setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install EaseUS EverySync latest version
How to Uninstall DiskSorter from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for DiskSorter.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is DiskSorter Free?
DiskSorter is a Free Trial software. Downloading DiskSorter is free from FilesWin.com
Is DiskSorter Safe?
Yes, DiskSorter is safe to install on Windows 10.
DiskSorter is a powerful file classification solution allowing one to classify files in disks, directories, network shares and NAS storage devices, save file classification reports, export file classification results to an SQL database, perform advanced history trend analysis operations and multiple types of file management operations on categories of files.
It provides a number of built-in file classification plugins capable of recognizing more than 3,000 types of files and allowing one to classify files by the file type, extension, user name, creation, last modification and last access dates, etc. Users are provided with the ability to generate various types of pie charts, categorize and filter file classification results and save file classification reports into a number of standard formats including HTML, PDF, Excel, text, CSV, XML and the DiskSorter native report format.
DiskSorter Command Line Utility
In addition to the desktop GUI application, DiskSorter Ultimate and DiskSorter Server provide a command line utility allowing one to perform file classification operations, save various types of file classification reports, export file classification results to an SQL database and control one or more DiskSorter Servers locally or via the network.
Enterprise customers are provided with DiskSorter Server, which runs in the background as a service and allows one to perform multiple, parallel file classification operations, schedule periodic file classification operations and provides advanced file classification capabilities optimized for servers and NAS storage devices.
Batch File Classification Operations
DiskSorter Server and DiskSorter Enterprise provide the ability to scan the network, detect all network servers and NAS storage devices, execute one or more pre-configured file classification commands on hundreds of network servers and NAS storage devices and generate an individual file classification report for each network server, NAS storage device or network share.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-03 Publisher: FlexensePublisher Homepage: https://www.flexense.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for DiskSorter or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.