Download Total Commander (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Total Commander App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Efficient file manager with support of 2 tabs to replace the default windows file explorer. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Total Commander Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Total Commander?
Total Commander is a File Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Total Commander for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Total Commander.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Far Manager for Windows 10
How to Install Total Commander on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Total Commander setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install SpeedCommander latest version
Install Directory Opus latest version
How to Uninstall Total Commander from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Total Commander.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Total Commander Free?
Total Commander is a Shareware software. Downloading Total Commander is free from FilesWin.com
Is Total Commander Safe?
Yes, Total Commander is safe to install on Windows 10.
Two file windows side by side with Multiple language and Unicode support
Enhanced search function
Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
Quick View panel with bitmap display
ZIP, 7ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many improvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
- Main Category: File Managers App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: SharewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-10-16 Publisher: Christian Ghisler Publisher Homepage: https://www.ghisler.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Total Commander or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.