Download .NET Reflector 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download .NET Reflector App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Decompile, understand, and fix any .NET code, even if you don't have the source. View the Full Download & Install Guide
.NET Reflector Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats .NET Reflector?
.NET Reflector is a Software Development Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download .NET Reflector for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for .NET Reflector.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Corona SDK for Windows 10
How to Install .NET Reflector on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded .NET Reflector setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install MonoDevelop latest version
How to Uninstall .NET Reflector from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for .NET Reflector.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is .NET Reflector Free?
.NET Reflector is a Free Trial software. Downloading .NET Reflector is free from FilesWin.com
Is .NET Reflector Safe?
Yes, .NET Reflector is safe to install on Windows 10.
.NET Reflector enables you to decompile, understand, and fix any .NET code, even if you don’t have the source.
Debug your application
Follow bugs through your application to see where the problem is – your own code, third-party libraries, or components used by your application.
Understand how applications work
Inherited an application with no documentation and no comments? Use .NET Reflector to understand how the code runs and avoid bugs.
Look inside APIs, SharePoint, and other third-party platforms
Third-party platforms aren’t always well-documented. Use .NET Reflector to look inside their assemblies, and see how they work and which APIs you can call.
Use the Visual Studio debugger
Use your regular debugging techniques on any decompiled assemblies as if they were your own, using the Visual Studio debugger.
Debug third-party assemblies
Generate .pdb files for decompiled assemblies and save them so you only need to enable debugging once for each assembly.
Assemblies decompile seamlessly in Visual Studio so source code is always available for your libraries.
Use VS shortcuts
Use F12 to “Go To Definition”, F9 to “Set Breakpoints”, and F11 to “Step Into” any decompiled code.
.NET Reflector supports C#6 and .NET 4.6.
.NET Reflector VSPro adds the Reflector Object Browser into Visual Studio. Use the tree view to navigate through code.
- Main Category: Software Development Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-07 Publisher: Red GatePublisher Homepage: https://www.red-gate.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for .NET Reflector or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.