Download Firebird 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Firebird App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: A true open-source relational database. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Firebird Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Firebird?
Firebird is a Databases App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Firebird for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Firebird.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download SQLite for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Firebird on Windows 11, 10?
After you have downloaded Firebird setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install MySQL latest version
Install MongoDB latest version
How to Uninstall Firebird from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Firebird.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Firebird Free?
Firebird is a Freeware software. Downloading Firebird is free from FilesWin.com
Is Firebird Safe?
Yes, Firebird is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Firebird scales impressively, from an embedded, single-user model to enterprise-wide deployments with multiple 2Tb+Gb databases running with hundreds of simultaneous clients. Firebird supports a number of hardware and software platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris and more. It runs on at x386, x64 and PowerPC, Sparc and other hardware platforms, and supports an easy migration mechanism between these platforms.
Firebird is included into the following Linux repositories: Fedora, OpenSuse, CentOS, Mandriva, Ubuntu. One of the key Firebird features is its multi-generational architecture, which enables the development and support of hybrid OLTP and OLAP applications. This makes a Firebird database capable of serving simultaneously as both an analytical and an operational data store, because readers do not block writers when accessing the same data under most conditions.
Firebird supports stored procedures and triggers, and has comprehensive SQL92 support.
- High compatibility with ANSI SQL
- Common Table Expressions (CTE)
- Flexible transactions management
- Full-blown stored procedures (selectable SP enables joins w/tables)
- Cross-database queries
- Active tables concept and events
- User Defined Functions
Main Category: Databases
App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time
Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit
Latest Page Update: 2023-12-05
Publisher: FirebirdPublisher Homepage: https://www.firebirdsql.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Firebird or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.