Download MongoDB 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download MongoDB App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Document database with the scalability and flexibility that you want with the querying and indexing that you need. View the Full Download & Install Guide
MongoDB Complete Download and Install Guide
MongoDB is a Databases App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download MongoDB for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for MongoDB.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download SQLite for Windows 10
How to Install MongoDB on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded MongoDB setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install SQLite latest version
Install Firebird latest version
How to Uninstall MongoDB from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for MongoDB.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is MongoDB Free?
MongoDB is a Freeware software. Downloading MongoDB is free from FilesWin.com
Is MongoDB Safe?
Yes, MongoDB is safe to install on Windows 10.
MongoDB is a document database with the scalability and flexibility that you want with the querying and indexing that you need. MongoDB’s document model is simple for developers to learn and use, while still providing all the capabilities needed to meet the most complex requirements at any scale. We provide drivers for 10+ languages, and the community has built dozens more.
It offers both an Enterprise and Community version of its powerful non-relational database. MongoDB Enterprise is available as part of the MongoDB Enterprise Advanced subscription, which features the most comprehensive support for it and the best SLA, in addition to Ops Manager, Compass, and the Connector for BI.
Stores data in flexible, JSON-like documents, meaning fields can vary from document to document and data structure can be changed over time
The document model maps to the objects in your application code, making data easy to work with
Ad hoc queries, indexing, and real time aggregation provide powerful ways to access and analyze your data
It is a distributed database at its core, so high availability, horizontal scaling, and geographic distribution are built in and easy to use
MongoDB is free and open-source. Versions released prior to October 16, 2018 are published under the AGPL. All versions released after October 16, 2018, including patch fixes for prior versions, are published under the Server Side Public
License (SSPL) v1.
- High availability through built-in replication and failover
- Horizontal scalability with native sharding
- End-to-end security
- Native document validation and schema exploration with Compass
- Always available global support
- Management tooling for automation, monitoring, and backup
- Fully elastic database as a service with built-in best practices
- Main Category: Databases App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-19 Publisher: MongoDBPublisher Homepage: https://www.mongodb.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for MongoDB or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.