Download Windows Media Player Plus 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Windows Media Player Plus App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Free plug-in for Windows Media Player that adds various user interface and playback enhancements. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Windows Media Player Plus Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Windows Media Player Plus?
Windows Media Player Plus is a Video Players App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Windows Media Player Plus for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Windows Media Player Plus.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Windows Media Player Plus on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Windows Media Player Plus setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install MPlayer latest version
How to Uninstall Windows Media Player Plus from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Windows Media Player Plus.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Windows Media Player Plus Free?
Windows Media Player Plus is a Freeware software. Downloading Windows Media Player Plus is free from FilesWin.com
Is Windows Media Player Plus Safe?
Yes, Windows Media Player Plus is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Tag Editor Plus: an alternative for Windows Media Player’s Advanced Tag Editor (screenshot). Tag Editor Plus works on Windows Media Player 12 too, where the original Advanced Tag Editor has been removed.
Global hotkeys, allowing you to control Windows Media Player from within any running application.
Party Shuffle: a dynamic playlist that automatically gets filled with randomly picked songs. Of course, you can still add songs yourself, and reorder/remove songs, just like with a normal playlist. Very useful while throwing a party, as a DJ aid, or just for casual listening.
Real ‘find as you type’ in the media library: you can simply start typing to search, without having to click on the Search field first.
Disc number (‘set’) support in the media library: shows disc numbers in the Track number column and makes Windows Media Player use the disc numbers for sorting the tracks of an album (screenshot).
Access the standard Explorer right-click menu of a media file directly from within Windows Media Player (screenshot).
Restore last active playlist, media item, and playback position at Windows Media Player startup.
Show currently playing media in Windows Media Player’s title bar (screenshot).
Advanced playback options: Stop after current and Close after current, to automatically stop playback or close Windows Media Player when the current media has ended (screenshot).
Let Windows Media Player play/pause when you press the space bar.
Disable group headers in the Library Pane (screenshot).
Enhanced and configurable replacement of the Windows Live Messenger Music plug-in (What I’m Listening To) (screenshot).
Show currently playing media in Skype’s mood message.
Access the properties/settings of any Windows Media Player plug-in from within the main menu (Tools – Plug-in properties), without having to go to Options first (screenshot).
Bring back the “Find in library” right-click option of older versions of Windows Media Player to Windows Media Player 12.
“Play next” option when right-clicking a media item in Windows Media Player 11’s library (Windows Media Player 12 already has this by default).
Quickly re-enable all plug-ins after a Windows Media Player crash
- Main Category: Video Players App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-27 Publisher: BM-productionsPublisher Homepage: https://fixnum.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Windows Media Player Plus or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.