Download Stereoscopic Player 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Stereoscopic Player App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Versatile 3D movie player that allows you to play stereoscopic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) . View the Full Download & Install Guide
Stereoscopic Player Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Stereoscopic Player?
Stereoscopic Player is a Video Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Stereoscopic Player for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Stereoscopic Player.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Stereoscopic Player on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Stereoscopic Player setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install AVS Media Player latest version
How to Uninstall Stereoscopic Player from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Stereoscopic Player.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Stereoscopic Player Free?
Stereoscopic Player is a Free Trial software. Downloading Stereoscopic Player is free from FilesWin.com
Is Stereoscopic Player Safe?
Yes, Stereoscopic Player is safe to install on Windows 10.
Stereoscopic Player is a versatile 3D movie player. It allows you to play stereoscopic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) and also allows you to watch live video from a capture device. Since it is based on DirectShow, it can handle almost any media format, for example AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF and MOV. Videos can be coded in several different stereoscopic formats.
There are a lots of different ways to watch stereoscopic content as well as different ways to store the content.
How to Use Stereoscopic Player
Load your stereoscopic movie, tell the player how it is encoded and finally select the desired output format (called viewing method). For your convenience, the Stereoscopic Player remembers input settings for each stereoscopic movie in its integrated video library so that you don’t have to re-do all the configuration steps again and again.
For the most popular 3D-DVDs and 3D video files, Stereoscopic Player can even retrieve the proper settings from a web server. If you are creating content yourself, you can ship your video files together with a Stereoscopic Metafile (*.svi), which also eliminates the need to specify the input format.
Easy-to-use user interface
Supports Video for Windows (*.avi), MPEG-1 (*.mpg), MPEG-2 (*.mpg, *.m2ts, *.mts, *.ts), MP4 (*.mp4), 3D Blu-ray files (*.ssif), Windows Media (*.wmv, *.asf), QuickTime (*.mov), Material Exchange Format (*.mxf), Matroska (*.mkv) and Flash (*.flv)
Supports photos in mpo, jpg, jps, tif, gif, png and bmp format
Supports Windows Media Dual Stream files
Supports separate left/right files
Supports MXF files of Digital Cinema Packages (DCPs), including XYZ to RGB color space conversion
Digital Rights Management (for stereoscopic Windows Media files only)
Playback of any other format supported by third party DirectShow decoders
Windows Media 7.1 and 5.1 multichannel audio decoding
Windows Media streaming
3D-DVD playback 1
Live playback from capture devices (TV card, DV camcorder, …)
Built-in video library stores settings for each movie
Retrieves data from stereoscopic metadata servers
Import and export of stereoscopic metafiles
Command line control
Compatible with Windows Media Center IR remote control
Synchronized control of external effects via DMX512 (compatible with OpenDMX hardware), serial port and execution of programs and scripts.
DXVA2-based GPU-accelerated video decoding
- Main Category: Video Players App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: Peter WimmerPublisher Homepage: https://www.3dtv.at
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Stereoscopic Player or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.