Download QuickTime Player (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download QuickTime Player App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Play videos with support for the key media formats, such as H.264 and AAC. View the Full Download & Install Guide
QuickTime Player Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats QuickTime Player?
QuickTime Player is a Video Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download QuickTime Player for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for QuickTime Player.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download BS.Player for Windows 10
How to Install QuickTime Player on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded QuickTime Player setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install SPlayer latest version
How to Uninstall QuickTime Player from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for QuickTime Player.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is QuickTime Player Free?
QuickTime Player is a Freeware software. Downloading QuickTime Player is free from FilesWin.com
Is QuickTime Player Safe?
Yes, QuickTime Player is safe to install on Windows 10.
QuickTime Player enables you to run and play videos with media media formats, such as H.264 and AAC. Although, Wiindows is including support for these formats for long time now. Usually, you will not need to install this player or its browser plugin.
- Main Category: Video Players App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-07-29 Publisher: ApplePublisher Homepage: https://www.apple.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for QuickTime Player or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.