Download AIMP (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download AIMP App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Good audio player, manager and converter with some advanced features. View the Full Download & Install Guide
AIMP Complete Download and Install Guide
AIMP is a Audio Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download AIMP for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for AIMP.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Tuniac for Windows 10
How to Install AIMP on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded AIMP setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Tuniac latest version
Install MiniLyrics latest version
How to Uninstall AIMP from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for AIMP.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is AIMP Free?
AIMP is a Freeware software. Downloading AIMP is free from FilesWin.com
Is AIMP Safe?
Yes, AIMP is safe to install on Windows 10.
AIMP is audio player, manager and converter from Artem Izmaylov. First developed as a replacement to winamp and gained popularity over time to become one of the most popular audio players and managers.
- 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects; Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover
- Mixing Options; Fade In/Fade Out, Cross-mixing, Pause between tracks.
- Volume Normalization; Peak normalization, Replay Gain.
- AIMP Additional Music & Sound Player Advantages
- Smart Playlist: Playlists based on content from Music Library data base, with ability to filter and group data
Playlists based on content from one or few folders
- Music Library: Represents the music files organizer, which allows you easily organize your music, set marks for listened Tracks, keeping playback statistics.
- Playlists: With Multiple playlists, Powerful View Settings, Ability to block content from changes, Smart Playlist and Files search.
- Main Category: Audio Players App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-10-16 Publisher: Artem Izmaylov Publisher Homepage: https://www.aimp.ru
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for AIMP or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.