Download UltraFTP 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download UltraFTP App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: A stand-alone FTP client designed with maximum usability and performance in mind. View the Full Download & Install Guide
UltraFTP Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is UltraFTP?
UltraFTP is a FTP Clients App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download UltraFTP for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for UltraFTP.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download TurboFTP for Windows 11, 10
How to Install UltraFTP on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded UltraFTP setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install FTP Voyager latest version
Install WinSCP latest version
How to Uninstall UltraFTP from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for UltraFTP.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is UltraFTP Free?
UltraFTP is a Free Trial software. Downloading UltraFTP is free from FilesWin.com
Is UltraFTP Safe?
Yes, UltraFTP is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
UltraFTP is a stand-alone FTP client designed with maximum usability and performance in mind. It is built upon the framework of other IDM applications like UltraEdit and UltraCompare. Designed with maximum usability and performance in mind, UltraFTP offers full theme support, session support, an explorer interface, drag-and-drop transfers, and more.
UltraFTP integrates with UltraEdit/UEStudio, UltraCompare, and UltraFinder to provide a seamless editing and publishing experience both on local and remote systems. UltraFTP supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS protocols.
Parallel, threaded transfers to optimize upload / download times
FTP, SFTP, and FTPS support
- Open multiple simultaneous connections in multiple tabs
- Save and reload sessions
- Set session to automatically connect, as well as initial starting directories
- See connection/transfer status in session tab
Split local and remote view
Widescreen view mode
Remote-only view mode
- Drag-and-drop files from desktop / Windows explorer to FTP server location
- Drag-and-drop files from remote server to folders on desktop / Windows explorer
- Drag-and-drop files from one remote server to another
Import / export FTP accounts
- Automatic import from other FTP clients (FileZilla, WinSCP, CyberDuck, Generic CSV, IDM INI)
- Export FTP accounts in CSV or INI format
Global overwrite rules
- Define on a per-account basis under the Transfers tab for each account
- Configured to Prompt, Skip, or Overwrite based on defined conditions
- May be modified on a per-session basis in the Session Properties dialog
Optionally preserve original timestamp of transferred files
Set remote file and folder permissions recursively
Copy path / copy URL of selected file or folder
- “Copy path” allows you to copy the path to the selected file / folder on the server
- “Copy URL” allows you to copy the HTTP(S) link to the file / folder
- Define HTTP(S) site and root path (optional) in account settings (Advanced tab)
- Monitor transfer progress
- Cancel transfers
- Retry failed transfers
Accounts & Sessions window
- Create, save, and manage multiple accounts and sessions
- Filter, group, and sort accounts and sessions
File preview window
- Preview plain text and source files, Office docs, images, and more – on local or from remote server
UltraEdit / UEStudio / UltraCompare / UltraFinder integration
- Open selected file(s) in UltraEdit or UEStudio
- Modify and save remote files back to server
- Compare selected files in UltraCompare
- Search selected folder with UltraFinder
- Main Category: FTP Clients App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: IDMPublisher Homepage: https://www.ultraedit.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for UltraFTP or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.