Download WinSCP (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download WinSCP App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Popular SFTP client and FTP client, copy file between a local computer and remote servers using FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP, WebDAV or S3 file transfer protocols. View the Full Download & Install Guide
WinSCP Complete Download and Install Guide
WinSCP is a FTP Clients App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download WinSCP for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for WinSCP.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download SmartFTP for Windows 10
How to Install WinSCP on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded WinSCP setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install FileZilla latest version
Install Core FTP latest version
How to Uninstall WinSCP from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for WinSCP.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is WinSCP Free?
WinSCP is a Freeware software. Downloading WinSCP is free from FilesWin.com
Is WinSCP Safe?
Yes, WinSCP is safe to install on Windows 10.
WinSCP is a popular SFTP client and FTP client, copy file between a local computer and remote servers using FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP, WebDAV or S3 file transfer protocols. It is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client, S3 client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface (screenshots)
- Translated into many languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons, jump list)
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH and FTP and WebDAV and S3 protocols
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface and .NET assembly for advanced programming tasks
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Shares site settings with PuTTY
- Support for password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally protects stored site information with master password
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- Main Category: FTP Clients App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-09-16 Publisher: WinSCP.net Publisher Homepage: https://winscp.net/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for WinSCP or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.