Download TurboFTP 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download TurboFTP App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: secure FTP and SFTP client which comes with an intuitive user interface and allows you to manipulate and exchanged files through secure file transfer protocol. View the Full Download & Install Guide
TurboFTP Complete Download and Install Guide
TurboFTP is a FTP Clients App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download TurboFTP for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for TurboFTP.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Xftp for Windows 10
How to Install TurboFTP on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded TurboFTP setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install FileZilla latest version
Install Serv-U latest version
How to Uninstall TurboFTP from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for TurboFTP.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is TurboFTP Free?
TurboFTP is a Free Trial software. Downloading TurboFTP is free from FilesWin.com
Is TurboFTP Safe?
Yes, TurboFTP is safe to install on Windows 10.
TurboFTP is a Windows secure FTP and SFTP client. It comes with an intuitive user interface and allows you to manipulate and exchanged files through secure file transfer protocol, while providing managed FTP capabilities to automate FTP/SFTP and data-centric business process. It is also equipped with OpenPGP functions to helps protect your data in transit or at rest.
Secure FTP file transfer protected with SSL(Secure Socket Layer, including implicit/explicit SSL) and TLS(Transport Layer Security). Support SFTP over SSH2. FIPS 140-2 mode can be enabled in TurboFTP Business and Corporate versions. Built-in OpenPGP support.
Sync Service Module
Run scheduled FTP and SFTP sync tasks or session tasks in NT service. Support dependency of tasks, multiple simultaneous schedule tasks and different dialup connection for individual site. Run programs before and after a scheduled task.
Auto Upload New Files and/or Updated Files in Local Folder
Watch a local folder and automatically upload any new files dropped in it and/or updated files. This feature can be run as NT service in Sync Service Module.
Schedule File Transfer
Built-in Task Scheduler to schedule file transfer and automated folder synchronization. Send E-mail report upon task completion.
Offers visual real-time comparison of local and FTP directory structures, helps you synchronize, backup files and directories with minimum efforts.
MODE-Z support and Built-in Compress/Decompress Utility
Support on-the-fly data compression using MODE-Z. You can also extract and create archives in Zip, GZip or Tar formats in TurboFTP.
Strong interruption and stall protection
Backed by Auto Dial, Smart Keep Alive, Auto Reconnect and broken transfer resume.
Get through firewall and proxy servers including HTTP Proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5.
Large file support
Support files larger than 2Gb on FAT32 and files larger than 4Gb on NTFS file system.
Upload files right from Windows Explorer with the powerful Upload Wizard. Connection Wizard and one-click access to any folder with bookmarks.
- Main Category: FTP Clients App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-05 Publisher: TURBOSOFTPublisher Homepage: https://www.tbsoftinc.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for TurboFTP or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.