Download VSO Media Player 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download VSO Media Player App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Free Media Player from the well-known media company VSO. View the Full Download & Install Guide
VSO Media Player Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is VSO Media Player?
VSO Media Player is a Video Players App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download VSO Media Player for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for VSO Media Player.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download QuickTime Player for Windows 11, 10
How to Install VSO Media Player on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded VSO Media Player setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install KMPlayer latest version
How to Uninstall VSO Media Player from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for VSO Media Player.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is VSO Media Player Free?
VSO Media Player is a Freeware software. Downloading VSO Media Player is free from FilesWin.com
Is VSO Media Player Safe?
Yes, VSO Media Player is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
VSO Media Player is a free media player that plays video and audio files in an extra light and easy to use with no additional codecs needed experience.
Free Video Player
One player to read all your audio and video files
No adware and spyware, or toolbars
Easy to use
Drag and drop support
File navigation panel to jump from title to title
add files and save as a playlist to use again later
Remembers your last playback position
No external codecs needed
No additional codecs needed
reads all video files without additional downloads
Free flv player
Supports various audio file formats: mp3, wma, FLAC, and more
Blu-ray & DVD compatible
Specially designed to be compatible with blu-ray files and folders
If reading a blu-ray disk from your optical drive a decryptor maybe needed such as AnyDVD
Supports multi-angle + multi-version
Reads DVD and AVCHD .ISO files
Excellent HD Player and Free bluray player
Edit the settings of Text subtitles: font, color, size, etc.
Control image: brightness, contrast, etc.
Use GDI or Direct3D
Switch from GDI or Direct3D settings to see which works best on your computer giving you the best quality, or using less resources
video card acceleration with support for nVidia video cards
Increased stability for smooth playback
Audio booster included
- Main Category: Video Players App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: VSO SoftwarePublisher Homepage: http://www.vso-software.fr/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for VSO Media Player or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.