Download VideoSolo Blu-ray Player 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download VideoSolo Blu-ray Player App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Professional DVD player which can play DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO file with smooth image and high video/audio quality. View the Full Download & Install Guide
VideoSolo Blu-ray Player Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats VideoSolo Blu-ray Player?
VideoSolo Blu-ray Player is a Video Players App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download VideoSolo Blu-ray Player for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for VideoSolo Blu-ray Player.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download SPlayer for Windows 10
How to Install VideoSolo Blu-ray Player on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded VideoSolo Blu-ray Player setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install 8K Player latest version
How to Uninstall VideoSolo Blu-ray Player from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for VideoSolo Blu-ray Player.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is VideoSolo Blu-ray Player Free?
VideoSolo Blu-ray Player is a Free Trial software. Downloading VideoSolo Blu-ray Player is free from FilesWin.com
Is VideoSolo Blu-ray Player Safe?
Yes, VideoSolo Blu-ray Player is safe to install on Windows 10.
VideoSolo Blu-ray Player is also a professional DVD player which can play DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO file with smooth image and high video/audio quality on your computer. It supports playback commercial Blu-ray and homemade Blu-ray discs regardless of the protection and restrictions armed on the disc.
It enables users to play all popular videos on PC, including the 4K video, 1080p HD video and SD videos which are in MP4, WMV, AVI, AVC, MTS, MKV, MXF, AVCHD, MPEG, etc. format. Match your visual experience with the best audio effect, VideoSolo Blu-ray Player offers a lossless audio effect for your videos. It has Dolby and DTS support, and all audio has lossless playback for a crystal-clear listening experience.
VideoSolo Blu-ray Player provides multiple parameter settings. You can customize the playing effect to get the most comfortable watching experience with more freedom.
Either open a local file or play the media available on the inserted Blu-ray disc due to straightforward designed interface. It is easy to change size of screen, switch chapters, create snapshot, modify the hue, brightness, and saturation of the picture quality.
- Main Category: Video Players App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: VideoSoloPublisher Homepage: https://www.videosolo.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for VideoSolo Blu-ray Player or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.