Download SQL Server Management Studio 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download SQL Server Management Studio App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: An integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database. View the Full Download & Install Guide
SQL Server Management Studio Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is SQL Server Management Studio?
SQL Server Management Studio is a Databases Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download SQL Server Management Studio for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for SQL Server Management Studio.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download dotConnect for SQLite for Windows 11, 10
How to Install SQL Server Management Studio on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded SQL Server Management Studio setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Toad Data Modeler latest version
Install dotConnect for Oracle latest version
How to Uninstall SQL Server Management Studio from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for SQL Server Management Studio.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is SQL Server Management Studio Free?
SQL Server Management Studio is a Freeware software. Downloading SQL Server Management Studio is free from FilesWin.com
Is SQL Server Management Studio Safe?
Yes, SQL Server Management Studio is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database. SSMS provides tools to configure, monitor, and administer instances of SQL Server and databases. Use SSMS to deploy, monitor, and upgrade the data-tier components used by your applications, as well as build queries and scripts.
Use SSMS to access, configure, manage, administer, and develop all components of SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, and SQL Data Warehouse. SSMS provides a single comprehensive utility that combines a broad group of graphical tools with a number of rich script editors to provide access to SQL Server for developers and database administrators of all skill levels.
Use SSMS to query, design, and manage your databases and data warehouses, wherever they are – on your local computer, or in the cloud.
SQL Server Management Studio (GA) Available Languages:
Chinese (Simplified) | Chinese (Traditional) | English (United States) | French | German | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Portuguese (Brazil) | Russian | Spanish
Use Object Explorer to view and manage all of the objects in one or more instances of SQL Server.
How to use Template Explorer to build and manage files of boilerplate text that can be used to speed the development of queries and scripts.
How to use the deprecated Solution Explorer to build projects used to manage administration items such as scripts and queries.
Visual Database Tools
How to use the visual design tools included in Management Studio.
Query and Text Editors (SQL Server Management Studio)
How to use the Management Studio language editors to interactively build and debug queries and scripts.
- Main Category: Databases Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-12 Publisher: MicrosoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for SQL Server Management Studio or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.