Download GitHub Desktop 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download GitHub Desktop App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Extend your GitHub workflow beyond your browser. View the Full Download & Install Guide
GitHub Desktop Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats GitHub Desktop?
GitHub Desktop is a Software Development Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download GitHub Desktop for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for GitHub Desktop.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Xojo for Windows 10
How to Install GitHub Desktop on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded GitHub Desktop setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install KoolMoves latest version
Install PyCharm latest version
How to Uninstall GitHub Desktop from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for GitHub Desktop.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is GitHub Desktop Free?
GitHub Desktop is a Freeware software. Downloading GitHub Desktop is free from FilesWin.com
Is GitHub Desktop Safe?
Yes, GitHub Desktop is safe to install on Windows 10.
Extend your GitHub workflow beyond your browser with GitHub Desktop, completely redesigned with Electron. Get a unified cross-platform experience that’s completely open source and ready to customize. Quickly add co-authors to your commit. Great for pairing and excellent for sending a little love/credit to that special someone who helped fix that gnarly bug of yours. See the attribution on the history page, undo an accidental attribution, and see the co-authors on github.com
Syntax highlighted diffs
The new GitHub Desktop supports syntax highlighting when viewing diffs for a variety of different languages.
Expanded image diff support
Easily compare changed images. See the before and after, swipe or fade between the two, or look at just the changed parts.
Extensive editor & shell integrations
Open your favorite editor or shell from the app, or jump back to GitHub Desktop from your shell. GitHub Desktop is your springboard for work.
GitHub Desktop is open source now! Check out our roadmap, contribute, and help us make collaboration even easier.
- Main Category: Software Development Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-05 Publisher: GitHubPublisher Homepage: https://github.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for GitHub Desktop or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.